Thanks for your interest in working with me!
Please let me know how I can be of service.
Below the form you find my showreel and information about workflow and rates.
Mix / Master Showreel
- Every project starts with a free Skype call to help you determine whether we're a good fit.
- All payments are processed through PayPal. I charge 50% upon receiving the source files and 50% after delivery of the approved mix / master.
- Source material for mixing / mastering must be sent as one audio file per track / stem at the sample rate and bit depth of the recording / mixing project.
- Source material for editing (timing corrections, vocal tuning) must be sent as open Pro Tools or Cubase session.
- For mixing and mastering projects I need one reference song that gives me a general orientation of how you want the song to sound like. If you have any specific orientations (like 'I want a slap-back delay on the vocals, but only in the second chorus), please send them by email. The more details you give me, the better I can work.
- Every project includes the initial mix plus two revisions. Additional revisions will be charged at a rate that is to be negociated.
- The rates below are guidelines. The exact value will be determined during our initial Skype conversation.
- Mixing: $200 / song.
- Mastering: $40 / song.
- Editing: $50 / instrument and song.
- Bulk discounts: 3-5 songs: 10%, 6-9 songs: 20%, more than 10 songs: 30%.
- Individual tuition / consultancy: $100 / hour.
- Post-production: Too many factors involved. Get in touch and tell me more about your project!